Hiking Shoes Outdoor Shoes Features
Recently I found some professional outdoors shoes for outdoor activities, such as hiking, climbing etc. So it sounds a good news for outdoor sports lovers. These pair of shoes is based on upper shoes design, so it uses high quality leather in soft and waterproof conditions. Its shoes toe is 2.8mm thick with bump-proof design, so can prevent from tow bump or any kinds of abrasion. The shoe welt is also easy to use and could provide good protection for your both ankles. The shoes also included a 2.5cm anti-microbial cushioning insole, and rubber outsoles on both sides of the shoes so to provide quite good traction.
Hiking Shoes Outdoor Shoes Design Details
These shoes are only designed for men, but you could choose various colors like blue, brown and Khaki. So it is very easy indeed to hide among forests when hunting. Various sizes are also available from 7.5 to up to 10 in USA type. Overall the pair of shoes weight around 800g. It might feels a bit heavy for you to carry but actually it is the case for many other hiking shoes.
Hiking Shoes Outdoor Shoes Hiking Tips
Below is some Hiking Shoes tips for you to prevent from dangerous situations.
- Drink often to stay hydrated. Carry enough water for the day and your pack will get lighter as the day wears on.
- Small snacks often will keep your energy level up rather than waiting for a big lunch meal after you’ve emptied your body’s reserves.
- Keep a small amount of surplus food ready, just in case.
- Embrace Leave No Trace ethics – using the open spaces is not a right, its a privilege we need to keep available to others years from now.
- Leave your hike plan with someone back home and call them when you get off the trail.
- Bring and use sunscreen and a hat to prevent sunburn, even on cloudy or cold days.
- Plan a hike that is suitable for everyone in your party and let the slower person set the pace.